Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Bend-the-Rules Sewing

Bend the Rules SewingI recently discoverd the new book, Bend-the-Rules Sewing, by Amy Karol. I am most definitely a "bend-the-rules" kind of gal when it comes to crafting. If there's a shortcut that won't ruin the integrity of my work then I'll take it!

If the name Amy Karol sounds familliar, it's probably because you've seen her blogs, Angry Chicken and Tie One On (about all things aprony). Speaking of aprons, there's some great ones in this book!

In fact, there are 30 great designs in this book (including the pillowcase clutch pictured on the cover) and it's great for beginners - that means even I can use it!

If you still aren't convinced that you need this book, check out the Flickr group for more photos.

1 comment:

Toni Marie said...

Just the thing I was looking for. Thanks!